Now you can extend your business expansionwith a valid and authenticChina registered address.Regardless of the company type you need to register, foreign businesses need to follow the registration regulations that have been setup by the Chinese authorities. Having years of experience in WFOE registration in China, we are in the perfect position to provide all of our clients with exceptional WFOE registration services along with helping them get an easy and hassle-free China registered address so that they can do business in China.
At Business China, we adhere to the ‘Easier Business Expanding’ concept that provides foreign enterprises with a China Registered Address. These services are available to all of our clients in all major cities in China, such as, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan, and so on. The high level of expertise that we offer all our clients makes it easier for them to establish themselves in the Chinese market.
The Practical Significance of China Registered Address
While it is okay to rent an office address in China to start your business, after registration, it could be a problem for businesses if they decide to change the office. During this time, the property owner usually demands that the company cancel and switch their address accordingly. This can be a big problem for businesses who want to hold on to their business address. This is also a stressful situation for many businesses because it takes a long time for a company to change their registered address in China.
The company is also required to submit an application detailing the change of address to the related bureau and undergo all of the formalities of going through a change in office address. Most companies simply do not have the time to go through this lengthy process, which is why they hire the professional services of Business China in establishing a China registered address. The registered address services that we offer are not only affordable, but also hassle-free allowing foreign companies to start business in no time.
Our clients can rest assured that the China registered address that’s provided by us will be authentic and legal, and will not lead to any trouble, while you’re doing business in China. Business owners will be able to operate their businesses remotely, or from a housing estate or commercial space. Once our clients go through the China registered address process, they will obtain a nationally recognized address for their business. The China registered address allows you to take advantage of the many benefits provided by China’s Free Trade Zones. As long as you hire us for establishing a China registered address, you will be able to do business from China’s top-tier cities, such as, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou etc. Getting a China registered address also allows foreign businesses to enjoy preferential policies that are provided by the Chinese government to promote business in China.
Types of China Registered Address
The China registered address that you will get will appear on your business license. This alone will make a big impact on your business. Having your business registered with the authorities in China will give more confidence to investors and your customers who will be more open to doing business with you. This is one of the reasons why you are going to need the expertise of Business China when it comes to establishing a China registered address.
It is also important to note that different industries in China have different requirements for a China registered address. For example, an online store that only has a virtual office address is enough for operating a business, but for a marketing company, you are going to need an official business address to improve the credibility of your company. For certain types of companies, the business secretary's address is the best option. Business China has years of experience in WFOE registration in China and can offer you the guidance and expertise you need while going through the China registered address process.
The Superiority of a China registered address cannot be denied when it comes to doing business in China. The following are some of the reasons why foreign companies looking to do business in China should get a China registered address:
Lower Operating Cost
In China, even a small office that’s located downtown will cost a lot of money. This can be a big problem for startups or businesses that are on a shoestring budget. While businesses need to pay one month rent for the one-year registered address, which is incredibly cheap. If you are running a business in China and need to meet your clients in China on a regular basis, then feel free to contact us to find out more about the China registered address process.
Business China has a whole team of professionals who have years of expertise in delivering exceptional support services to our clients. We offer our clients with the professional support services they need to help them penetrate the Chinese market. Business China also helps collect correspondence and legal files from the governmental bureau, banks, and clients, and efficiently notifies clients on important deadlines and procedures to ensure a foreign company does not end up breaking any laws while doing business in China.
A businessowner can move around freely in China while their registered office remains the same year after year. Alternatively, businesses are required to change their incorporation license all over again, if they decide to change their address, which takes around the same time for incorporation, which is another lengthy process. This is why many foreign companies looking to start a business in China look towards the expertise of Business China to get a China registered address.
No Hidden Fees –(All-Inclusive Costs)
For establishing a China registered address only a one-time annual fee is required. There are no subscription charges or monthly fees. Business China guarantees there will be no hidden fees, so you can start doing business in from your new business address without any worries.
Quick Set up
On receipt your order, we will implement the service within one working days. The office addresses we offered could save time for incorporation. With the help of Business China, you can get a China registered address quickly by going through a hassle-free process. At Business China, we do all the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to when going through the China registered address process.
Types of Property Certificate for China Registered Address
The following are the forms that will be provided to the business:
- Certificate of property rights issued by the Department of Housing for the state-owned enterprises if the business doesn’t have a certificate of house ownership or land use warrant.
- Construction permit that’s issued by the Construction Department for new houses on state-owned land if certificate of house ownership or Land use warrant is not available.
- Housing leasing license issued by the Housing Bureau.
- Land use lease license issued by Civil Administration Department.
- Land use right certificate of state-owned land.
- Military property lease permit that’s issued by the Military District Logistics Department if the estate belongs to the military.
- Ownership Certificate of the Estate.
- Proof of the use of the site issued by the department of land resources, or the department of housing for an estate built on a collective land which cannot provide a property right for the time being.
- Purchase contract, invoices, commercial housing pre-sale documents for newly purchased estates haven’t got a certificate of house ownership or land use warrant.
- The business license of an enterprise or hotels, restaurants and guesthouses.
China Registered Address’s Documents
Under the rules and regulations set by Chinese regulators, the China Registered Address should be specific and accurate. This is why business owners in China are required to submit housing ownership certificate or a one-year lease contract. The following are some steps that need to be followed by foreign companies looking to get a China Registered Address:
- The lease type provides the housing lease agreement. If the lease type belongs to a sublease, the sublease agreement shall be submitted, and the consent of the sublease issued by the owner of the estate shall also be required.
- If the parent company does provide an address for the subsidiary enterprise for free, it is important to make sure that it also contains the certificate of fee used issued by the parent company.
- The receipt of free use issued by the shareholders will be required in case property is owned by the shareholders. This shall be provided by the shareholders to the enterprises invested by them without compensation.
Our Services Include:
We don’t just provide professional China Registered Address services to our clients, but a whole host of value-added services to help foreign businesses enter the Chinese market legally. The following are just some of the professional services we offer at Business China:
- Tmall-store Opening
- Shenzhen Free Trade Zone Company Registration
- Shanghai Free Trade Zone Company Registration
- Hong Kong Company Registration
- Guangzhou Free Trade Zone Company Registration
- Company Management Services
- China WFOE Registration
- China VAT Refund
- China Trading Company Registration
- China Representative Office Registration
- China Manufacturing Company Registration
- China Joint Venture Registration
- China Invoice Issue
- China Food and Beverage Company Registration
- China Consulting Company Registration
- China Company Annual Report
- China Accounting Services
Contact Us Today
To find out more about our services please feel free to contact us at +86-020-2917 9715 or send us an email with your queries to email@example.com.