Employment plays an important role in developing economy and improving the overall situation of people's livelihood. Employment has a vital bearing on the people's livelihood, entrepreneurship is the source of employment.
Releasing a new round of bonus from reforms by a series of policies, Chinese government stimulates the vitality of public entrepreneurship on a broader scale, guiding and helping start up business for various groups.
To encourage start-ups to promote employment, Guangzhou authorities issue one social insurance allowance to subsidize start-ups paid social insurance fees for employees according to China's new Social Insurance Law.
Here is an introduction of starting up business drives employment Allowance of Guangzhou
Enterprises hire employees with records and China Social Security charges, they will be given an allowance by quantity of employment (it is ineligible for legal representative or principal)
Employees are less than 3 people (include the third one) they will be given 2000-yuan allowance each, if they are more than 4 people (include the fourth one), everyone will be given 3000 yuan.
Everyone only have on chance for allowance, it can be applied several times, but the total amount can't be more than RMB30,000 yuan.
- Time of application for subsidy can't more than 4 years from the time of enterprises' establishment.
- Enterprises should sign a contract with employees over a year and buy social security more than 3 months for employees.
- Enterprises that apply allowance must belong to Guangzhou or social newly-established groups (include small business, individual business, private non-governmental units and farmer's professional cooperative, family farm and so on.
- Contact us for a preliminary assessment
- Prepare declaration documents, guide you through the relevant data collection based on China Social Security System
- Submit electronic declaration materials - submitted by Business China
- Submit a paper version of the material
- Official review & publicity
Document Checklist for Allowance Application
- Original and copies of duplicate business license
- Copies of employees' ID cards
- Original labor contracts of employees
- Enterprise bank account opening license copy
- Social insurance registration certificate copy
- Other materials should be offered according to requirements