1. How to withdraw cash in China mainland or other countries outside of Hong Kong?
A: Hong Kong company business bank account applicants could apply for one ATM card (debit card) while opening the bank account in HSBC (HK), Hang Seng Bank (HK), Citi Bank (HK) and other banks in Hong Kong.
With this debit card, users could withdraw the cash, HK $20,000 equivalent at most per day, directly from the ATM in China mainland and overseas as long as there’s balance left in the bank account.
2. Can Chinese personal bank account to remit payment directly to business bank account in Hong Kong?
A: Yes, the payment can be remit but under strict supervision and need lots of documents to provide to the bank. Remittance from Hong Kong to outside of Hong Kong has no such limitations.
3. What are the existing restrictions on the remittance and withdrawal of domestic personal foreign currency account?
A: The individual foreign currency account cannot handle the foreign currency remittance frequently, it is better to use the China company bank account to remit the foreign currencies. If you want to withdraw cash, the total value shall not exceed USD 10,000 per day and USD 50,000 per year.
4. How to apply for a Hong Kong company credit card?
A: Under normal circumstances, Hong Kong company needs to set up more than two years and provides business registration certificate, company account, annual return, financial statements within two years, bank statements for the past six months, the company's articles of association, and director of the resolution.
5. How to open a personal credit account in Hong Kong?
A: The annual salary is HK $60,000, providing the account book, three months 'salary slip, id card copy card (Hong Kong permanent resident), Hong Kong address certificate.